We're happy to announce the availability of the Extinction server. This server is a permanent addition to our cluster, with various changes to our traditional configurations to create a more impactful early Extinction experience.
The Extinction server will have the same rules as our Aberration, Ragnarok, and The Island maps. Out-of-the-box, this server will have the following mods enabled:
- 365PVP Dinos
- Meat Spoiler
- Structures Plus (S+)
This server also introduces a variety of changes to improve balance, ensure an Extinction experience which is mostly likely to be aligned with the map's intended design, and more. A list of changes are below:
- Dino and Item downloads and uploads will be disabled for a minimum of 4 weeks. Only character transfers are enabled.
- Dino food drain multiplier has been increased to 2.5 from 1.0, which is more in line with our rates (5x / 7x - multiplier remains 2.5 on 7x).
- To balance this for taming, taming multiplier is at 2.5 on 5x and 3.5 on 7x.
- Dinos which require manual imprinting (not covered by the S+ Nanny) will require the individual which claims to perform the imprint. This may be re-evaluated after 4 weeks.
- Diseases are enabled.
- There is no New Player Protection for new or existing accounts / tribes on Extinction. Raid Protection still applies.
- Until more information is known about Extinction and its intended map design, mods such as S.R.S - Rebalanced Stacks and Tools Evolved will be disabled.
- Until more information is known about various new dinos (e.g. the Titan) in the Extinction server, the S+ AutoCrafter, S+ Cloning Chamber and S+ Mutators will be disabled. This may be re-evaluated after 4 weeks.
- Any and all configuration options and mods are subject to be changed at the discretion of the administrators, including any above minimum timeframes for further changes to be made.**
- Do not buy items from the store for Extinction, as you will not be able to download them.